Friday, August 13, 2010

Racist + Politics = Boring

Early this week Tun Mahathir in his blog made a post titled "To be or not to be a racist" (http://chedet.co.cc/chedetblog/2010/08/to-be-or-not-to-be-a-racist.html). I have to admit that he did made some points, which I do agree on some of them when I look from his point of view. As usual many bloggers made comments.. 165 comments to be specific. Everybody have their own opions and perceptions, some agree and some disagree. After reading several latest comments, it appears to me that almost everybody if not all feel that they are right. There are people who put the blame on the others, there are people who defend the side who being blamed. Semua pun 'perasan' yang diri sendiri betul. Very few who admit their mistake, apatah lagi highlight kelemahan diri sendiri. And there are people yang 'kaki ampu'.

You talk about racist, automatically it relates with politics. You talk about politics, it always about BN vs Pembangkang, it always about UMNO, PAS, PKR, DAP, MCA, MIC, etc. Haiyyoooo... very boring. Reading postings and comments on racist and political issues made me feel .... ntah lah! Boring ade, geram ade, marah ade, benci ade, malas nak layan ade, sedih ade, terkilan ade, menyampah ade, and all sort of feelings that I don't like.

Do we need to be racist? Perlu ker isu kaum dipolitikkan? Perlu ker parti politik mengikut kaum? Perlu ker kaum dikaitkan dengan politik? By the way, boleh tak kalau tidak ade langsung parti politik? Hmm.... saya mengeluh mengenangkan dan memikirkan bende ini. Boleh tak saya buat tidak tahu saje.. like I always did. Tapi sampai bila? Apa yang saya boleh lakukan? Jika berterusan ade 2 atau lebih .. saya perlu memilih. Pihak mana yang saya perlu pilih? How to choose? hhhmmm.... (mengeluh lagi)

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I’m impressed! After reading your post I can tell you are well-informed about your writing. If only I had your writing ability. I look forward to more updates and will be returning.Cheers! Erica - auto insurance california