Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Article and Innovation Workshop

When I was asked by my SVP I to write an article about a workshop I attended, to be published in our company bulletin, I was surprised. I was wondering if he actually wanted to send the instruction (thru sms) to somebody else, instead of me. He was one of the observers in the workshop. I guess maybe he instructed me because among the participants, I was the most junior executive he knows. I kinda worried initially. I don’t know if I could write a good article. My English is terrible, very straight forward, with limited vocabulary. Blogging wouldn’t be that difficult as I can just mix up the Malay-English anywhere anytime I feel like doing so. But writing an article is different, especially for a company bulletined. I just hope that I’ll manage to write something that meets my boss’s expectation. Bak kata one of Akademi Fantasia’s participants, Nadia – “Redah ajerr”. By hook or by crook, I must write something. It is an order. It has been a week since the 2-days workshop ended. But I haven’t started to write anything yet. How????

0 comments: